AWS is happy once again to be a Diamond sponsor at OSCON, and we’re looking forward to seeing you there! We’ve got a busy schedule this year, including an [email protected] day (Tuesday) open to all OSCON 2019 pass holders.
MONDAY, July 15
TUESDAY, July 16
- 9:00am-5:00pm: [email protected] [F150/151]
Join us to understand how to engage, participate, contribute and grow with AWSOpen. We will discuss what it takes to keep open source open, and where we see open source heading over the next 20 years. We’ll also cover the story of how AWS open sourced the SAM toolset, tour the AWS IDE Toolkits and how you can help to make the tooling better for everyone, and more. We’ll have team members around to help answer questions, and close the day out with a happy hour.
Full agenda and registration for [email protected] day
WEDNESDAY, July 17
- Keynote: Arun Gupta
- 1:45pm-2:25pm: Gourmet Alerting with Open Distro for Elasticsearch, Alolita Sharma, Mihir Soni [F150]
- 2:35pm–3:15pm: Firecracker: Secure and fast microVM for serverless computing, Arun Gupta, Meena Gowdar [Portland 251]
- 4:15pm-4:55pm: Marketing Your Open Source Project, Deirdré Straughan [E145/146]
- 10:20am-7:00pm: Visit us at booth 301
THURSDAY, July 18
- Keynote: Adrian Cockcroft
- 11:00am–11:40am: Building machine learning inference pipelines at scale, Julien Simon [C123-124]
- 11:50am–12:30pm: Going from 0 to 1,000 with AWS Lambda, Alexander Wood [Portland 252]
- 5:05pm–5:45pm: Building consistent cross-platform interfaces, Danny Banks [E143/144]
- 10:20pm-4:15pm: Visit us at booth 301
Stop by the AWS booth (#301) to collect our game piece for the OSCON Attendee Game, add to your sticker collection with all our sticker options, and pick up an AWS t-shirt made just for OSCON attendees. Quantities are limited, so you’ll want to come early!
Still need to get your ticket to OSCON? Register now with the code AWS25 to get 25% off current ticket prices.
from AWS Open Source Blog