The time has never been better to operate a thriving business effectively on Amazon Web Services (AWS). With AWS Management and Governance services, you don’t have to choose between innovation and control – you can have both. Take your intrigue and come learn about what it takes to maintain and manage your environments effectively with AWS Services for business agility, compliance and governance.
Over the course of the week at AWS re:Invent, we are offering over 64 sessions addressing some of the most challenging requirements for IT management and governance, with a combination of breakout sessions, workshops, chalk talks, and builder sessions. Check out the content page to know more about what is covered in each type of content.
The entire list of AWS Management and Governance sessions can be found in the event catalog. All sessions of format “MGTXXX-R” are repeated over the week as per the schedule in the event catalog. Here are some you should try not to miss:
Leadership and Management
- Simple path to AWS Managed Services (MGT203-S)
- Finding the signal in the noise when running cloud-native applications (MGT205-S )
- Cut through the chaos: Gain operational visibility and insight (MGT301-R)
- Enable AWS adoption at scale with automation and governance (MGT302-R)
- How to ensure configuration compliance (MGT303-R)
- Automate everything: Options and best practices (MGT304)
- Architect governance at enterprise scale with Goldman Sachs (MGT313)
- Patch compliance using AWS Systems Manager and AWS Config (MGT305)
- Monitoring for operational outcomes and application insights (MGT306)
- Operational automation: Set it and forget it (MGT312)
- Automate the infrastructure for a multi-tier application with CloudFormation (MGT401-R)
- Self-service accounts and workloads for data scientists and developers (MGT402-R)
- How to audit and remediate resource misconfigurations (MGT403-R)
- Amazon CloudWatch agent best practices (MGT404-R)
- Build an effective resource compliance program (MGT405-R)
- Eliminate bastion hosts with AWS Systems Manager Session Manager (MGT406-R)
- Automating security management with IAM and AWS CloudFormation (MGT407-R)
- Best practices for detecting and preventing data exposure (MGT408-R)
- Build an enterprise compliance management & remediation system on AWS (MGT409-R)
- Enforce patch compliance for your AWS and hybrid environments (MGT410-R)
- Create and use your first AWS Systems Manager Automation document (MGT411-R)
- Learn how to get started with AWS Systems Manager OpsCenter (MGT412-R)
- Gain application-level visibility of your Microsoft workloads (MGT413-R)
- Meet license compliance needs with AWS License Manager (MGT414-R)
- Create your first CloudWatch dashboard using metric math (MGT415-R)
- Learn how to build your first Quick Start (MGT416-R)
- Build end-to-end IT life-cycle management on AWS & ServiceNow (MGT417-R)
- AWS Service Catalog: Life-cycle management for ephemeral resources (MGT419-R)
- Governance at scale: AWS Control Tower, AWS Organizations, and more (MGT307-R)
- Monitoring modern apps: Containers, microservices, and more (MGT308-R)
- Automating cloud operations with AWS Management and Governance (MGT309-R)
- High-velocity service delivery: Infrastructure as code (MGT310-R)
Remember to login to the session catalog and begin reserving your seat for sessions you want to attend. See you in Las Vegas!
Still looking for more?
We have an extensive list of curated content on AWS Management and Governance, including case studies, white papers, previous re:Invent presentations, reference architectures, and how-to instructional videos. Check it out here!
About the Author
Harshitha Putta is an Associate Consultant with AWS Professional Services in Seattle, WA. She is passionate about building innovative solutions using AWS services to help customers achieve their business objectives. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing board games and hiking.
from AWS Management & Governance Blog